Return and complaint policy
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
As a consumer you have a right to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 days.
You can withdraw from the contract by sending us a distance contract withdrawal declaration by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
The product must be sent back to this address: Spółdzielcza 7, 72-010 Police
within 14 days from your contract withdrawal declaration.
The 14-day contract withdrawal period starts:
- For the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership: From the moment of taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you other than the courier,
- for digital content: from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a declaration within this 14-day period.
The payments made by you, including the costs of delivery on terms specified in the regulations, will be returned without delay but no later than within 14 days from we receive the contract withdrawal declaration.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment until receiving the returned item or a proof of sending, depending on which event occurs first.
The right of withdrawal from a distance contract does not apply in following situations:
- The subject of the contract is manufactured especially for one client, to suit their particular needs and/or is personalized;
- the subject of the contract has a rapid deterioration period or a short shelf-life;
- the subject of the contract must be delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- the subject of the service is a sound or visual recording or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- the subject of the contract is a service of supplying of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started before the lapse of the 14-day period at a consumers request, after the consumer has been informed about the consequences in the form of loosing of the distance contract withdrawal law.
All the information about the conditions of contract withdrawal can be found in our Sales Conditions.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to submit a complaint on the basis of warranty. The complaint is best submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to this address: SPÓŁDZIELCZA 7, 72-010 Police.
The defective goods should be sent to the following address: SPÓŁDZIELCZA 7, 72-010 Police.
Due to the receiving of a defective product you can request:
- An exchange for items without defects,
- a repair of the defect,
or submit a statement about:
- lowering of the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the case of a significant defect.
These rights are applicable for two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, a complaint must be reported within 30 days from noticing the defect, and not later than within a year from the moment the product has been delivered.
Complaints will be processed and responded to within 14 days from the date that we receive your complaint.
All the information about the conditions of complaints can be found in our Sales Conditions.