We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our website and services. That’s why, we provide you with the most important information concerning the rules of processing your personal data and cookies used in our Shop. This information has been prepared taking into account GDPR, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
ELASTICO A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with headquarters at Kapitańska 3a, 71-602 Szczecin, Poland, registered in the National Court Register under KRS number 0000348239, NIP 8513111163, REGON number 32079240100000.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you’d like to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes you can see below, which are related to the functioning of the Shop and the offered services ("Services").
The purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Providing the services offered in the Shop,
- order implementation,
- direct marketing, other than the newsletter,
The basis of processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- a binding legal obligation, e.g. related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- your consent expressed in the Shop (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
- a contract for providing the services or activities undertaken at your request which lead to the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, investigate or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes,
- our legitimate interest in surveying the customer satisfaction (Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR).
- Voluntary, but in some cases, it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- It is not possible to register in the Shop,
- it is not possible to use the Shop's services,
- it is not possible to make purchases in the Shop,
- it is not possible to receive information about our promotions or special offers.
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
The processing of data remains legal until you withdraw your consent.
We can automatically match certain content to your needs, i.e. make profiling, using the provided personal data.
If profiling results in making decisions that produce legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only conduct them if you give your consent.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing of data remains legal until you withdraw your consent.
We will process your data only until we no longer have a legal basis so until:
- We are no longer bound by law to process your data,
- it is no longer possible to determine, investigate or defend any claims related to the agreement concluded by the parties,
- you withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data,
- your objection to processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the Administrator or if the data was processed to serve the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling,
- whichever applicable and what will happen the latest.
During the processing of your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures which are in accordance with the applicable law, including the SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data,
- restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- a transfer of your data to another administrator.
And you have the right to:
- Submit an objection to the processing of your data at any time:
- For reasons related to your particular situation - processing of the personal data which concern you, based on art. 6 par. 1 f) GDPR (i.e. based on the legally justified interests of the Administrator), including profiling,
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent the processing is related to direct marketing.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
If you think that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies. These files:
- Are saved to device memory (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you to use all the functionalities of the Shop,
- do not change your device’s settings.
By choosing the appropriate option in your browser, you can at any time:
- Delete cookies,
- block cookies in the future.
On this website cookies are used for:
- Memorizing information about your session,
- statistical purposes,
- providing the Shop’s functionalities.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can check the help guide provided by the browser (by pressing the F1 key in the browser). In addition, the appropriate tips can be found on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- A software provider to run an online store,
- an entity providing the delivery of goods,
- a payment provider,
- an accounting office,
- a hosting provider,
- an entity facilitating the optimization of the Shop,
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, who support our current operations,
- a software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software),
- an entity providing technical support,
- an entity providing a mailing system,
- an entity providing marketing services,
- an entity providing statistical services,
- relevant public authorities to which the Administrator is obliged to provide data.
CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exert your personal data rights?
Please contact us by e-mail: